Terms & Conditions
The Pendragon Community Trust Sensory Centre
(1) a) All applications for the use of the Pendragon Community Trust Sensory Centre (here after known as the Centre) must be in writing on the printed form provided on the booking facility on the web site. The person by whom the application is confirmed must be over the age of 18 years and shall be considered responsible for any breach of the conditions. Where a promoting organisation is the hirer that organisation shall also be considered responsible and shall be jointly and severally liable hereon with the person who confirms the application.
b) Any application may be declined without giving a reason therefor.
(2) All agreed charges must be paid prior to the hiring and no use of the Centre will be allowed until payment has been made.
(3) a) Cancellations by the hirer. The hire fee is not redeemable unless 14 days or more notice is given.
b) Cancellations by the Centre. The Centre reserves the right to cancel any hiring without notice where the Centre considers it necessary for a cause outside its control and in such event the hiring fee shall be returned forthwith but the Centre shall not be liable or required to pay compensation for any loss sustained as a result of or in any way arising out of the cancellation of the hiring.
4) The hirer under all circumstances provide the necessary carers who will remain responsible for their group at all times in the Centre. In family and open sessions children and clients remain the responsibility of their parents and carers at all times.
5) Not all equipment is suitable for everyone. Although staff and representatives of the Centre may give advice on the use of apparatus, equipment or procedures in the Centre, no warranty is given that any apparatus, equipment or procedure is suitable for any particular person or group of people. The hirer remains responsible for the choice of apparatus, equipment or procedure for use by people in their care.
6) The hirer is liable for any damages caused by their group/individual to apparatus, equipment or the building whilst using the premises.
7) The staff of the Centre reserve the right to put a stop to any activity not properly conducted or carried out in an unsafe manner.
8) All persons using the Sensory Rooms shall remove all footwear and shall not take any metallic object, mobile phone or camera into these rooms.
9) The hirer shall be shown emergency exits prior to commencement of the hiring.
10) The Centre is a strictly no smoking building and no food, drink or other consumables shall be brought into the Centre.
11) No equipment, lights or taping equipment shall be brought into the Centre.
12) Exits must be kept clear at all times and no chairs or obstructions placed in corridors or fire appliances removed or tampered with.
13) The number of persons using the Centre must comply with the agreed number on the completed booking form.
14) No equipment shall be removed from the Centre.
15) The hirer shall at the end of the hiring period leave the Centre in a clean and orderly state.
16) The hirer shall ensure that good order and discipline is kept in the Centre during the hiring, shall indemnify the Centre against all actions, proceedings, claims and demands whatsoever which may arise as the result of the hiring and shall ensure that appropriate insurance cover is in force in respect of all its obligations to the Centre under these regulations and also (in the case of an organisation) in respect of its liability to those within its charge.
17) Pendragon Community trust shall not be responsible for:-
a) Any loss or damage to any property of the hirer arising out of the hiring of the Centre.
b) Any loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by or be done or happen to any person or persons resorting to the Centre during the hiring of the Centre arising from any cause whatsoever other than the negligence of the owners of the Centre.
c) Any loss whatsoever of the hirer arising as a result of any event or circumstances beyond the control of the owners of the Centre.
18) The hire of the Centre does not entitle the hirer to use or enter the premises at any time other than the specific hours for which the Centre is hired.
19) The hirer shall not make any personal profit from the hiring, nor sub-let the Centre or any part thereof and members of the public shall not be permitted to enter by the hirer.
20) The right of entry to the Centre is reserved at all times to the Manager and all staff and officials of the Centre and any of their agents and any police or fire officer at any time during the hiring.
21) These regulations govern the whole of the centre or such parts therefor as shall be the subject of the hiring but together with (in such case) such parts of the Centre that are available for such in common with others.
22) Officers or representatives of the entre are not authorised to vary these conditions except by prior agreement in writing.
BY TICKING THE TERMS & CONDITIONS ON THE ON-LINE BOOKING FORM YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE ABOVE POLICIES